Millennials digital usage and attitude are becoming the fastest evolving behaviors witnessed everyday. Accordingly, this gave rise to the need for monitoring such inevitable changes.
Digital Report Objective
The objective of the report is to deliver information about Egyptian Millennials’ Digital behaviors, and in the near future, track those changes.
This is the first digital report which is launched as pilot, and will be repeated three times a year in order to track the fast changes.
Digital Report Vision
In a country which lacks general public statistics about consumer behaviors, especially in the digital world, our vision is to give opportunities for brands to:
1. Constantly evaluate the current digital strategy
2. Identify new opportunities for digital presence
3. Adjust the digital investment decisions wheel, keeping up with the frequent changes
Table of Contents
1. How are millennials connecting to the internet?
2. What activities are they doing online?
3. How frequently do they participate in online activities?
4. When do they participate in online activities?
5. When do they use the internet?
6. What devices do they own, use, and prefer to use when connecting to the internet?
1. Which social networks millennials use the most?
2. Time spent on each social network
3. Motives behind connecting on social networks
4. How social networks influence purchase decisions?
5. Which Millennial follows brand pages?
1. Which millennials previously made an online purchase?
2. How Frequently do millennials make an online purchase?
3. What product categories millennials purchase online?
4. Millennials’ online purchase behavior in the past month
5. Online purchase intent for different categories
1. What are millennials’ Digital Path to Purchase?
2. Categories millennials saw online and purchased offline
3. Barriers to online purchase
4. Categories millennials saw offline and purchased online
5. What influences millennials’ online purchase?