|Title||Junior Full-stack Engineer|
We are looking for a junior full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure.
Successful candidates will have 0-2 years of recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our projects entail implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
|Your Job Will Be||
– Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
– Design and deployment of our database
– Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
– Design and construction of our REST API and other API technologies.
– Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
– Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
0-2 years of experience with:
– A relevant back-end programming language using Python.
– Database design and management using SQlite, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
– Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
– Familiarity with Data analysis Packages such as NumPy and Pandas
– Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary – (React)
– Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
– Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficiency with Git
– Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
Please send your CV with Junior Full-stack Engineer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org