Since inflationary pressures have increased recently, more and more businesses are realizing the potential advantages of revenue growth management (RGM). In this post, we’ll go over 5 steps to maximize ROI for RGM, but first, let’s talk about RGM’s advantages.
RGM: A Business Essential
According to a survey, it was found that 50% of companies are placing a high priority on investing in pricing, promotion analytics, and planning, while 43% of respondents see artificial intelligence and machine learning as important areas for investment in RGM.
An Agile RGM Journey
So why struggle with your market growth when you can embark on an agile RGM journey in only five steps:
- Say goodbye to dispersed data and have all your internal data in one place to get a complete view of market performance.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities can be a challenge, you can pinpoint your areas for sustainable growth with agility and confidence.
- Eventually, your brand team can make sense of the data to uncover meaningful insights.
- Predict changes in consumer behavior before they happen, using AI-powered market scenarios that build up decision alternatives.
- With analytics and insights at your fingertips, you are now all set to optimize data-driven decisions that align with your business objectives.
Integrated RGM Platforms
This need for effective RGM in the face of economic uncertainty has spurred the development of integrated RGM platforms. They have become a critical tool that enables companies to leverage data and analytics to make informed decisions, achieve long-term success, and maximize their ROI.
Smart Value™ Platform:
By building brand value and optimizing trade through the five levers of RGM, companies can achieve profitability. At Marketeers, we recognized the importance of sustained growth and started harnessing cutting-edge technology to make data centralization and an agile RGM journey a reality. That’s why we introduced the Smart Value™ Platform intending to empower companies across the 5 levers of RGM, helping them respond rapidly to market changes and drive digital data transformation for success.